20070325

I fucking love Enon

Really. John is amazing. Toko is amazing. Matt is amazing. Oh, Enon.

Anyway, not a very eventful day today. I did put a sweet playlist on my myspace page. Forget just one song. Now you can have as many as you want! The service lists tons of bands: from the obscure to the well known, from the shitty to the unmatchable.

I almost forgot, I do have this bit of fun for all you ibuprofen lovers out there. Considering the (often related) intakes of NSAIDs and alcohol in college campuses, homes, and city streets across the world, it's interesting that there is no warning about this on the label. Granted, there is a warning about alcohol intake and GI bleeding. But a little bleeding and renal failure are two different things!

technorati tags:, , ,

Blogged with Flock

No hay comentarios: